- Exhibitor Badges must be displayed for admittance into the show. No one will be admitted without an Exhibitor Badge or a ticket.
- Federal, state and local fire laws will be strictly observed. Aisles and fire exits will NOT be blocked by exhibits.
- Exhibitors may distribute literature samples from their booths and orders may be taken for displayed merchandise. In doing so, you may not block another exhibitor’s display or booth.
- Exhibitors will not be permitted to move merchandise or curtain lines in another exhibitor’s space.
- Subletting of exhibit space is prohibited.
- Sound effects, loud speakers, attention-getting devices and audio-visual equipment will not be permitted, except in locations where, in the opinion of the Home Show Chairman, such sounds and activity do not interfere with the neighboring exhibit.
- No live animals will be permitted in the show.
- The serving of food and/or beverages is forbidden without the written consent of the WVHS office.
Exhibitors shall, at no cost to the West Virginia Home Show, obtain adequate and reasonable liability and property damage insurance from a responsible insurance company in WV. Exhibitors shall, upon request by the WVHS, provide such evidence by proper Certificate of Insurance.
Exhibitors will use diligence to promote safety and protection of patrons and their exhibits and property on the premises.
The West Virginia Home Show Committee reserves the right to refuse admittance and/or evict from the Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center any objectionable or undesirable person or persons.
The rules and regulations have been established with the single objective of a successful West Virginia Home Show for the exhibitors and the public. In such emergencies and wherever the rules may not apply, the West Virginia Home Show Committee reserves the right to make such rules as may appear to be in the best interest of the entire exposition, and the exhibitor agrees to abide by such rules.
The West Virginia Home Show will employ security guards and take every precaution to safeguard the exhibitor’s property. However, management will not be liable for the loss or damage to the property of the exhibitor, representatives or employees, from theft, fire, accident or other causes. Management will not be liable for injury to exhibitors, their employees or third persons, for damage to their property in their custody, owned or controlled by third persons, which claims for damages, injuries, etc. may incident to arise from, or be in any way connected with their use of occupation of display space. The exhibitor shall indemnify, save and hold the management harmless against such claim, or damage and shall pay and indemnify the management for any cost or expense, inclusive of counsel fees, arising from any claim.
In the event of postponement or cancellation of the West Virginia Home Show, for any cause beyond the Home Builders Association’s control, the Home Builders Association shall have no liability to exhibitors or will make no refunds.
The West Virginia Home Show officials have the authority to remove from the show any exhibitor, display or literature they deem inappropriate.